Start Your Own Widowed-to-Widowed Grief Support Group
Widowed Community, LLC has assembled a FREE Starter Kit for anyone wanting to start their own Widowed-to-Widowed Grief Support Group. The Starter Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide – The Guide provides step by step instructions on how to start a group including where to find meeting space, how to advertise, meeting agenda, ground rules for the group, a list of potential topics for discussion, and much, much more.
- Sign-in Sheet.
- Buddy Call List.
- Flyer example – used to post in public areas or email to anyone.
- Mission Statement.
- By-laws – used to establish your nonprofit entity if so desired.
- Handouts for new members – this section includes a number of articles dealing with grief, assessing grief, secondary losses, and more.
- Agenda example – an Agenda helps to create a smooth running meeting.
To obtain your FREE Starter Kit please enter your email below so we can provide you with notices of Starter Kit updates and other important news. Once you click Download Now, your Starter Kit will download immediately.
After downloading the Starter Kit/Facilitator’s Guide you may want to download the following five documents below that can be customized for your particular group, such as the Buddy Call List or the Flyer. The Full Starter Kit/Facilitator’s Guide contains samples of these same five documents but they cannot be edited; you may want these five documents in Word or PowerPoint formats (see below).
NOTE: Some internet browsers have been known to download these five individual files incorrectly as .ZIP files. If this occurs, we recommend trying the download with other internet browsers such as Firefox, Safari or Chrome.
Additional Financial Tools for the Recently Widowed